Our client is a true Australian success story, having grown to be the dominant player in its market. Now owned by a large global corporate, our client continues to grow through innovation and diversification of its business lines, the result of which sees the business in a strong position and poised for further success.
The role of Finance Manager will see you join a medium sized team, managing two staff initially and providing you with the opportunity to add significant value through enhanced business partnering and staff development. Working in a hands-on role, you will be comfortable in the detail as well as stepping back and showing an ability to understand the bigger picture of business performance. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing and overseeing all aspects of the General Ledger, including month end close and reporting
- Supporting the business by providing analysis relating to customer sales and margins
- Building financial models and undertaking business case assessment
- Annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Managing across areas including tax and statutory accounts and overseeing the audit process
- Ensuring good governance and risk management including maintaining strong internal control frameworks and accountability.
Working in a supportive environment, this is an excellent opportunity for you to take ownership, either straight away or over time, for all aspects of financial and management accounting, reporting and analysis. Our client is seeking someone with excellent foundational skills who can demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop. In due course it is expected that progression opportunities will present themselves and for the right person, you will have a clear path which will support your development.
As a qualified finance professional, you will be able to demonstrate a mindset of continuous improvement, teamwork and leadership. You will enjoy the people aspect of your role, both in managing and developing your team and in working with the wider business. Experience in sectors such as manufacturing or anything product / inventory based would be highly applicable.
To be considered, please apply now or for further information please contact Rohan McMaster at Six Degrees Executive on 0484 012 488.