- Permanent position / Southeast Melbourne location
- Experience in manufacturing industry is desirable
- Exciting period seeing growth in their market
This hands-on finance manager role is ideal for someone who wants to add value and be part of a team who are enacting change.
About the Company
This Australian owned FMCG business have made their mark within the Australian grocery & foodservice market, and challenging the status quo when it comes to innovation and go-to-market strategies. They pride themselves on the branded products that are renowned throughout the Australian market.
About the Role
This role is a permanent position based in Southeast Melbourne, reporting into the Group Financial Controller with two direct reports. It is an exciting time to join the business who are looking for a positive, collaborative finance manager keen to be hands on and drive change. The role has the following responsibilities:
- Improve, develop & look after the annual budgeting & forecasting process
- Oversee month end and yearend financial and management reporting to ensure the accuracy of financial results and reports
- Management of the annual audit process
- Completion of general ledger reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Completion of payroll posting after every pay run with necessary analysis as required
- Preparation of the full year statutory accounting reports and support completion of tax returns
- Lead change and improvement activities to create efficiencies in line with business requirements
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to drive change in a collaborative and positive way
- CPA or CA qualified
- Strong chartered background and manufacturing/FMCG experience is desirable
- Positive demeanour who is ready to improve systems and drive change
- Highly motivated, well organised and a proactive approach - demonstrating good business partnering skills
- Work as a member of a team to meet common goals with a collaborative mindset
- Curious, collaborative, team-player who is accountable and passionate about growth
How to Apply:
Please apply directly by clicking on the apply button.