About the company
Our client is a global manufacturing organisation with a focus on retail and wholesale in the ANZ market.
About the role
This is a permanent full-time role based in the CBD with hybrid working model (3 days in office, 2 days at home). The role reports into the Group Financial Controller and is a mix of financial management and business partnering. Responbile for the GL and P&L accounts for the retail division, you will business partner with the sales, pricing and operations teams to ensure accurate retail sales recording.
Role responsibilities include:
- Ensure accuracy of the general ledger and profit and loss acocunts for retail related cost centres
- Review and approve journal entries and prepare reporting requirements
- Review all the retail balance sheet reconciliation
- Business partner with cross functions to provide accounting support and guidance
- Prepare retail incentive models, accruals and payments and review rebate models
- Monitor retail month end close P&L and balance sheet estimates and any other projection or forecast required
- Make sure that correct information is captured and review asset register for stocktake process, including validating the results after stocktake is finished
- Form a business relationship with local retail operations managers, sector managers, store and regional managers
- Process improvements - continually assist operational teams in process improvement initiatives and support critical projects
You are CPA or CA qualified with experience using SAP and an understanding of both Australian and US GAAP. You have been a finance manager or business partner and are looking for a role that incorporates both. You thrive in an environment where you can impart your knowledge in process improvements and are always up for a challenge!
- CPA or CA qualified
- Strong chartered background and retail/wholesale/manufacturing experience
- Positive demeanour who is ready to improve systems and drive change
- Highly motivated, well organised and a proactive approach - demonstrating good business partnering skills
- Work as a member of a team to meet common goals with a collaborative mindset
- Curious, collaborative, team-player who is accountable and passionate about growth
How to Apply:
Please apply directly by clicking on the apply button.