About the company
Global manufacturing business producing market leading products supplied through multiple channels.
About the role:
This key Financial Accounting role will provide financial accounting support to the team. It is initially a 6 month contract but could be ongoing in 2021.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing monthly financial accounting statements
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end (December year end) and statutory accounts
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Liaise with both internal and external audits
- On time lodgment of PAYG/GST/FBT
- Annual reconciliation of payroll tax and Workcover
- Completion of accurate and timely Tax reporting such as BAS, FBT, Income Tax
Skills & Experience
- Financial accounting experience in a large corporate
- Knowledge of US GAAP as well as Australian Accounting standards
- Ability to start in January, 2021
- SAP experience highly regarded
- CPA or CA qualified
This a 6 contract role with a start in January 2021. FTE equivalent remuneration is 90-110k/annum.