- $80K-$90K - based in Southwest Sydney, near Campbelltown
- 12 month fixed-term contract
- Oversee accounting function for the New Zealand entity
Looking for a Financial Accountant who has exposure to managing NZ accounting, with end-to-end experience across reporting, reconciliation, tax, payroll.
About the company
Our client is a leading global manufacturing business.
About the role
This 12-month fixed-term contract is based in Southwest Sydney, near Campbelltown. The role reports into the Senior Financial Accountant and is responsible for overseeing the operation of the New Zealand accounting function.
This is a hands-on financial accountant role which encompasses financial, budget and annual reporting, P&L, account reconciliation, taxation, audits, statutory obligations, and payroll of the NZ entity.
Skills and experience
- Accounting qualifications CPA /CA or have partial qualification/currently studying, with at least on the job 3-5 years' experience
- Systems/Software savvy
- An eye for detail, solid problem-solving skills and consistent quality of work is required
- Great time management and efficient working practices
- Open to any industry background