Reporting to the CEO and managing two staff, the role assumes responsibility for overseeing and managing all corporate accounting and finance related duties.
Specifically, this will include the preparation of detailed Management Financial Reports for all trading divisions as well as responsibility for the distribution of various rebate programs to eligible Members & Retailers. Additionally, you will also be assisting stores with any finance related queries that may come through.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Financial management including controlling cashflow, managing interest revenue and overseeing company investments
- Overseeing Member rebate programs
- Weekly and monthly reporting including commentary and analysis
- Ensuring tax obligations are adhered to
- Managing and developing staff and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
- Other projects and ad hoc duties as required
For best success in the role, you will ideally have gained a Tertiary or Professional qualification in accounting and have proven experience in financial and management accounting. This role is highly visible and serves as the key point of contact in the finance team. You will therefore need to be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders across the business, forming strong work relationships with your colleagues and peers. You will ideally be able to bring experience of best practice and process improvement and be open to change more generally. The ability to prioritise and delegate where required will ensure you are set up for success.
In return you will be working in a positive and collaborative environment where your contribution is valued and new ideas welcomed. To be considered, please apply now or contact Rohan McMaster at Six Degrees Executive on 0484 012 488.