Our client is a fast-growing global organisation that is taking their industry by storm. As a leading manufacturing organisation & without harming the planet, they have managed to create a product that is affordable & has proven results earning them a global following which is gathering pace daily. With big plans to continue their growth, a Financial Controller with a commercial mindset is crucial to their success.
Reporting to & working closely with the CFO your role will involve the following:
- Deliver financial strategy & plan inline with company goals alongside CFO
- Improve, develop & look after the annual budgeting & forecasting process
- Looking after all accounting operations including support functions
- Partner with sales & operations by providing detailed analysis on trends & growth opportunities
- Oversee month end and year end financial and management reporting to ensure the accuracy of financial results and reports
- Motivate the finance team by leading change and improvement activities to create efficiencies in line with business requirements
You will bring a commercial mindset coming from a manufacturing background where you have led finance teams & have a track record of overseeing revenue growth. You will have a high level of energy and enthusiasm, be an authentic & genuine people leader with a passion for transformation & growing businesses. You will be ambitious & driven to develop your career by being innovative & dedicated to the journey & goals of the business. You will be CA / CPA qualified.