Our client is a growing player in the better for you food category. With a strong brand, committed followers, success at major retailers and a values-based culture, this role represents an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Reporting to the CEO, the Financial Controller will have primary day-to-day responsibility for leading, planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial related activities of the company. The finance function has been largely outsourced to date. This person will be responsible for bringing it all in-house and becoming a key contributor to the executive leadership team. Role responsibilities include:
- Planning: establishment of best practice accounting policies and procedures, drive and implement a robust business planning framework
- Financial information: Prepare and disseminate financial reports, analysis and commentary to the business.
- Reporting: assist with organisational planning and commercial decision making by providing appropriate, timely and insightful financial information
- Business Support: work with the leadership team, to analyse operational performance and identify opportunities for improvement, cost reduction and systems enhancement
- Risk Management: perform risk management by analysing the organisation's liabilities and investments and understand and mitigate key elements of the risk profile.
To be successful, you will be a CPA or CA, with experience in a senior finance role, preferably in a consumer goods environment. You will have a growth mindset and vision but will also be happy to get your hands dirty through involvement in all aspects of the finance function. You will be excited by the prospect of working for a growing organisation in the health food sector as this will align with your outlook and lifestyle.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Fiona Oliphant on 03 86133539 for a confidential discussion.