This newly created role will see join an amazingly successful, high growth fashion business with exciting future plans. With a number of boutique outlets and significant online sales, the organisation continues to grow at pace and is seeking to add an experienced commercial finance professional to help support them in the next phase of their journey.
As Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will have the opportunity to set up frameworks which will deliver greater insights and transparency to support the business. Working closely with an experienced and highly credentialed CFO, this role will see you utilise you commercial strengths, adding value in areas which will include:
- Developing financial models and financial dashboards
- Understanding of ecommerce metrics including conversion rates and consumer insights
- Experience (ideally) using Shopify
- Campaign reporting and forecasting for future campaigns
- Supporting teams, specifically Operations and Marketing to ensure optimisation across their business areas
- Ensuring frameworks are in place to support future growth
You will ideally have a strong foundation in either retail, consumer products or ecommerce and be excited by the prospect of joining at a time where you can take ownership of a function and make a real difference. You will be comfortable putting in place structure and frameworks which will assist in more transparent reporting and insights which will in turn aid business decision making. In return you will be joining an organisation which places a strong emphasis on having an open minded, fun, caring and supportive culture, underpinned by high performance and a 'team' mentality. To be considered, please apply now.