About the Company:
An Australian market leader with a strong international presence, this organisation strives to continually innovate through investing heavily in research and development and has multiple trusted brands.
Manufacturing is based in Western Sydney, and the business continues to achieve double digit growth.
About the Role:
- Be an integral part of the Engineering team to design and develop embedded firmware solutions for existing and new products.
- Development of test system specifications in collaboration with internal teams and external contractors.
- Implementing GUI.
- Keep informed of new developments in equipment and technology.
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or Electronics Engineering
- Strong design skills for embedded firmware at system level and PCBA test systems.
- Write low level protocol drivers
- Experience with 16-32bit micro controllers (ideal)
- Ideally experience with IoT technology
- Ideally electronic workshop skills (soldering, prototyping, rework)
- Design review and testing
To apply please use the link or call Brenton on: 8024 7146