About the company
This Australian success story is growing aggressively, both locally and internationally. They are positioned as a market leader in their category due to their innovative products which are designed in-house. This organisation promotes a passionate and family-like culture, where you will be supported and challenged, in a fast-paced environment.
About the role
This dynamic role will see you support the greater operations team while reporting directly to the CEO in the managing of delivery of high-end fit outs both Australia-wide & Internationally. With an already strong project pipeline and well-established relationships within their respective retail space, they require an experienced Fit-out Project Manager to join their team.
Some responsibilities may include;
- Manage & deliver end to end large scale fit-out projects (from approx. $500k - $3m) while reporting back to various stakeholders
- Work closely with country heads, architects, contractors and their in-house teams to achieve on targeted results with minimal fuss or delays
- Provide full scope & feasibility of works
- To support in the delivery of supply & installation projects on time and within budget
- Contract administration, invoicing and project variation management
- Problem solving and developing swift solutions to both manufacturing and on-site issues
- Monitor job progress against milestones, keep stakeholders updated and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ensuring that the highest standards of health and safety are considered as a priority throughout all stages of the projects life cycle
To be successful in this role you will have an enthusiastic can-do attitude, a high-energy approach, with unwavering commitment to delivering exception customer service.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role, 8 years overall experience in the construction industry.
- University qualified with a construction related degree.
- A strong portfolio of commercial projects and a solid work history with reliable references.
- Strong site and trade management skills with a focus on OH&S compliance
- Strong client relationship skills can influence and negotiate at the highest level.
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy as well as a proactive approach to the role
- Clear and confident written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with internal and external stakeholders.
How to Apply
- Click on the APPLY button or contact Steven McIntyre on (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number SMc 16354