Our client believes in finding serenity with the things we use most frequently. Their textiles are thoughtfully sourced and carefully selected, with the highest quality in mind. Australian grown business with global presence, this is the opportunity to bring beauty and memorable moments to the world.
We are looking for the first Sydney Store Manager, who will be responsible for managing all aspects of this beautiful, flagship store. You will lead the customer experience in alignment with our unique brand tone of voice and customer service principles.
- Manage the day to day operations of the store to ensure outstanding customer service and the achievement of sales.
- Develop and implement a Visual Merchandising Plan that will make each visit to our store a unique experience
- Be a brand custodian, building a VIP clientele
- Motivate your in-store team and lead by example, developing a culture of continual improvement
- Manage and maintain stock and inventory control processes
- Identity and gather data and feedback to report to Head Office.
- Work closely with Head Office towards alignment of retail and overall business strategy.
You will succeed in this role if:
- You naturally make customers feel unique, as if everything was tailor-made for them
- You have a passion connecting with people & exceeding expectations
- You are enthusiastic, positive, love managing people and creating an amazing work environment
- You love interiors, styling & creating new ideas to inspire & excite others around you
What you need:
- Experience in a homeware or fashion sales environment
- Previous Store Management experience in a premium or luxury boutique
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build a VIP clientele.
- Exceptional styling and visual merchandising skills
- A knowledge and passion of the interior design industry is highly regarded
What you get:
- Up to $60,000 + Super
- Monday to Friday roster
- 30hours p.wk, with flexible working arrangements
- Complimentary Birthday Leave
- Incredible product discounts
- Work for a business who genuinely put people first & celebrate the wins together.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities feel free to jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!