About the company
Our client is an Australian owned FMCG business who play in the premium space both locally and internationally. With a suite of well established, heritage and award winning brands, well known and loved by their consumers across the globe. Due to a recent restructure, there is an opportunity for a Brand Manager to join their team in a newly created role.
About the role
Reporting to the GM of Sales + Marketing, the Brand Manager will manage two key brands within the portfolio. You will have total ownership of the brands in this hands on and varied 360 role including leading NPD and packaging upgrades through to brand strategy, activation, trade marketing and campaign management both locally and into international markets, working closely with distribution partners.
- Lead the development of brand and channel strategy across your portfolio for both local and international markets
- A+P Management
- Manage new product development and go to market plans for key projects including total new innovation, seasonal lines and pack upgrades
- Lead the development of marketing collateral and POS
- Through the line campaign management with a focus on digital and socially led activity as well as BTL activities including sponsorship and events
- Managing agency partners
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space eg. Marketing
- Prior experience in an ABM / BM level role within FMCG, ideally working within the premium space
- Experience with managing NPD via stage gate, leveraging global trends and consumer insights
- End to end campaign management experience including social and digital campaign manaemt
- Experience partnering with agency and distribution partners
- Prior budget management experience
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
You will be commercially minded and consumer led in your approach and a passion for brand marketing. You will have well developed stakeholder management and influence skills and will enjoy working collaboratively in a hands on and varied role within cross functional environment.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!