- Part time (4 day) 12 month contract role with view to permanent
- Lead NPD + comms within a key portfolio for this global FMCG business
- This role would be well suited to an SBM or Brand Manager with strong innovation / NPD experience within FMCG looking for a four day per week role
- Inner city location with easy access via public transport
About the client
Our client is a global FMCG business who pride themselves on their long history in providing quality and delicious food products to millions of consumers across the world. They hold strong relationships with key retailers and are continuously investing in innovation and new product development, and as a result they have grown their team significantly over the past couple of years.
About the Role
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager will look after new product launches from insight to execution, as well as developing key communications to drive brand performance.
- Develop & execute communication campaigns, both ATL and BTL working with creative, media and shopper agencies within the context of brand objectives.
- Manage the product lifecycle for the existing portfolio to achieve an efficient range that meets the business' objectives.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager on idea generation and product concepts for the retail channel.
- Manage key innovation projects end to end which includes stakeholder management, project management, preparation of business plans and communication to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Be the key communication link between internal functions: R&D, Packaging, Sales, Category development, Revenue Management, Operations for key projects and brand initiatives
Skills & Experience
- Prior brand management within a food manufacturing business
- Prior product development experience via stage gate (or similar) within a food manufacturing business
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or business
- Strong project management experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence stakeholder at a variety of levels
You will be a strong communicator with the ability to work cross functionally with people at all levels. You will be comfortable working within a fluid and dynamic environment, able to pivot and adapt quickly to change.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!