About the company
Our client is a growing FMCG organisation with national presence and who are renowned for their brands across multiple categories, they provide exciting career growth prospects for their employees. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to join a business who rarely recruit at this level.
About the role
The Brand Manager will be responsible for managing two key brands within the product portfolio which will provide a diverse range of projects and challenges.
This includes a leading brand and category leader within the food space where you will work closely with the international brand team to localise and implement brand communications as well as a growing heritage brand with exciting innovation plans which you will have total control across.
Key projects during the six month contract period include work across the NPD pipeline with a focus on line extensions and development of the 2019 brand communications leading up to a major brand campaign. You will work closely with internal stakeholders as well as agency partners to manage the development of marketing communications and develop Australian brand plans as well as develop long to help to develop next year's brand planning strategy.
Please note: There is a potential for a part time option for the right candidate
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field eg Marketing
- Prior experience within a retailer facing Brand Manager role, food or consumer goods space and exposure working closely with Coles / WW
- Exceptional capability in developing insights using IRI/Aztec or Nielsen data as well as consumer insights
- Experience working with new product development using the stage gate process and with managing ATL/BTL brand campaigns
- Experience in managing agency partners
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Prior experience in working with international teams is ideal, but not essential
You will be a passionate, energetic, driven and enthusiastic Brand Manager who is analytically and commercially minded. One of your key stengths will lie in your ability to solve category problems by getting into the analytics and pulling out insights. You will have a proactive nature and will be comfortable working with a cross functional team environment and acting as a project lead. You will have exceptional planning and organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!