About the company
This privately-owned Australian company has seen significant growth since entering the market 20 years ago. They pride themselves on the way that they source their products and the customer care in which they provide to the market. Offering a broad range of products, they are entering new markets and need an experienced Food Technologist to ensure that the technical development and modifications to existing product ranges is in line with the companies' philosophies.
About the role
As the Food Technologist you will report into and assist the Senior NPD Technologist with the technical development of new products and modifications to existing product ranges, including identifying key targets, benefits and risks of potential new projects. Whilst working in the organic infant food space you will be mindful of what can and cannot be done in order to maintain the exceptional quality of the products offered.
Skills & Experiences
This role is imperative in driving the product range and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- Assist in the development of specifications for all new food products, including ingredients, packaging and finished goods where required
- Research relevant regulatory compliance, food safety and organic certification requirements
- Project management experience and a track record in taking a product from concept through to market
- Impeccable communication skills with all internal and external stakeholders in a clear and confident manner
- Degree qualified and relevant working experience in Food, nutrition and dietetics
This fast growing and dynamic company are consistently looking to innovate and enter new markets to maintain growth. With that there is opportunity to grow and enhance your career within an excellent working environment and easily accessible location
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB17815.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment