About the company
This Australian dairy company is conveniently located within the inner suburbs of Melbourne and service the local and export markets. With product quality of the utmost importance, they are entering new markets and need an experienced Food Technologist to ensure that the technical development and modifications to existing product ranges is in line with the companies' philosophies.
About the role
As the Food Technologist you will report into senior management with the technical development of new products and modifications to existing product ranges, including identifying key targets, benefits and risks of potential new projects. Your experience running trials will also be fully utilised and you will have responsibility from feasibility to commercialisation.
Skills & Experiences
This role is imperative in driving the product range and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- Assist in the development of specifications for all new products, including ingredients, packaging and finished goods where required
- Research relevant regulatory compliance, food safety and organic certification requirements
- Project management experience and a track record in taking a product from concept through to market
- Impeccable communication skills with all internal and external stakeholders in a clear and confident manner
- Degree qualified and relevant working experience in Food, Dairy and Nutritionals would be highly advantageous
This fast-growing company are consistently looking to innovate and enter new markets to maintain growth. With that there is opportunity to grow and enhance your career within an excellent working environment and easily accessible location
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB19009.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment