Well regarded foodservice distributor developing innovative solutions & investing in a clear vision for the future.
Leading a team of Key Account Managers, this sales leadership role will take ownership of national QSR customers and drive market and business development as the business grows. Your key remit will be to develop capability within the team whilst enhancing strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve commercial targets.
With experience in the food sector, as either a NAM, NBM or State Sales Manager you will demonstrate the following skills, experience & attributes:
- Food or foodservice experience
- A proven sales high achiever, reliable and consistent results
- Strong stakeholder management & influencing skills, including C-suite
- A natural and proactive problem solver, highly customer centric
- Well developed commercial acumen & contract negotiation skills
- Structured National Account Management skills
- Agile, good with complexity & comfortable with ambiguity
- Tertiary qualifications preferred
If you're looking to develop your career and stretch yourself beyond a traditional sales leadership role, look no further. Join a cohesive, collaborative team in a growing business that's investing & innovating.
if interested, please apply now or call Ben Maurer on 02 8024 7188 for any confidential enquiries.