About the Client
Our client is a leading global consumer goods business who pride themselves on innovation and quality. They are currently looking for an experienced planner to join the team.
About the role
Reporting into the Planning Manager, the Forecast Planner will develop the demand forecast across a range of categories & ensure optimal stock levels are maintained for Australian and New Zealand markets. Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing accurate forecasts to ensure appropriate stock levels, in line with seasonal and promotional activity.
- Contribute to monthly collaborative planning meetings and work cross functionally to ensure product targets are met.
- Ensuring optimal inventory levels are maintained.
- Management of slow moving and obsolete stocks.
- Coordination of production scheduling for local reworks and promotional packing.
Skills & Experience
- Previous demand or inventory planning experience
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- JDE experience will be highly advantageous
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jenna Blackbeard on (03) 8613 3514 for a confidential discussion.