Our client is a leading business solutions provider, partnering with some of Australia's most reputable retailers and e-commerce businesses. Technology is at the core of their success - leading the sector with tech innovation.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will play a key role in driving the strategic success of the business. This role will be responsible for leading the FP&A function, maintaining Budgets and Forecasts, including 3-way model, as well as managing commercial aspects of the expansion roadmap.
In addition to driving the budgeting and forecasting process, you will engage commercially with key suppliers who are critical in the growth agenda. The role will be responsible for partnering with the operations to close the loop between Financial Reporting and Operational decision making.
- Creating and maintaining annual budget process
- Building and maintaining 3 Way predictive model
- Delivering timely and strategic insight to leadership teams via development and management of financial and operational key performance indicators;
- Acting as a principal finance support, trusted advisor and strategic consultant within the business whilst maintaining sound financial governance and accountability;
- Monthly reporting including analysis, planning, forecasting and expense management, delivering key insights to lead and influence decision making;
- Coordinate and manage a diverse range of procurement activities and negotiations in relation to expansion
- Provide leadership in the delivery of preferred supplier agreements to ensure repeatable, cost effective and fit for purpose procurement
Our client is outcome-focused and have built a business with action-oriented people who are obsessed with great outcomes. To be successful in this position, the candidate must demonstrate an ability to engage with the business to understand operational and commercial needs and develop tools and processes to address these needs. Relevant experience must include:
- CA or CPA qualified
- Experience creating and/or maintaining Budgeting and Forecasting processes, analysing business projections and strategies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- A proven ability to identify and execute commercial strategies to deliver favourable business outcomes
- Financial Modelling Skills - Ability to build complex models in Excel (3 Way model, Forecast, Budget)
- Ability to partner with suppliers to achieve win-win outcomes
- Experience with procurement processes - demonstrating an ability to plan and organise, leveraging previous analysis, tenders, relationships and processes.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Press apply below.