About the company
Our client is an Australian owned FMCG business going through a major transformation due to M&A. With revenue of approximately $50m, it manufactures and distributes products into retail, private label as well as food service.
About the role
As a key member of the finance team, you will review all financial, manufacturing costs and operational/commercial performance of the business. With a January start, responsibilities include:
- Managing and developing local reporting tools to provide both regular and ad hoc financial and operational reporting;
- Monthly reporting deck to cover whole business performance across sales, operations, commercial - providing headline analysis against plan and forecast and highlighting major trends;
- Monthly business commentary for board
- Managing and developing local forecasting tools, concentrating on the development of weekly quick P&L reports and full P&L visibility through the month;
- Control of the quarterly forecast process, developing the systems for forecasting and also co-ordinating the input from all business areas, both within and outside of finance, to ensure robust forecasting
- Review and follow up regarding forecast and plan accuracy;
- Full ownership of the annual planning and budgeting process
Experience & Skills
To ensure your success in this role, you will be CA/CPA/CIMA qualified with experience in FP&A in a manufacturing environment. You will demonstrate success having led an a financial and operational review and guide commercial decision making as a result. You will also possess strong influencing skills - able to lead change and drive effectiveness.
This is a 6 month interim appointment beginning mid January.
If this sounds like it's an opportunity for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. Thank you.