About the company
Our client started their business almost 10 years ago with one objective: to offer an amazing range of healthy food products, minimising food waste and giving back to organisations committed to looking after the environment. With a network of over 65 stores in both local and international markets and growing, they are looking for an Area Franchise Coordinator for VIC/SA/WA to join their team.
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, the Area Franchise Coordinator will have full accountability for 20+ stores across VIC/SA/WA and work closely with franchisees to identify opportunities and initiatives to deliver successful stores.
They will also play a pivotal role in opening new stores and on-boarding new franchisees as the business continues to grow. This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced and innovative environment where you will be challenged to think creatively on your feet to add value to franchisees and customers.
What we are looking for
You will be a passionate retailer with experience in managing multi-site franchise portfolios preferably in food retail or a similar fast moving goods retail environment. In addition you will be able to demonstrate your achievements and expertise in:
* Successfully delivering sales growth and profitability for a multi-million dollar store portfolio
* Working with franchisees to identify opportunities and implement business action plans to drive store performance
* Customer-centric mindset who can think practically and creatively to enhance the customer shopping experience
* Strong commercial nous with a working knowledge of P&L management
* Natural people leader who has the EQ to forge working partnerships with business owners
* Ambitious and positive person who has a playing to win attitude
Skills and Experience
* Must have prior experience in a retail area management or multi site role
* Franchise experience is highly advantageous
* Strong communication, influencing and organisational skills
* Ability to travel both intrastate and interstate on a regular basis
What's on offer
* Amazing group of people
* Scope for development and career progression
* Competitive salary package
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.