About the company
Our client is an expert health services organisation, with a growing network of franchises operating across Australia and New Zealand. With a team culture that is built around collaboration, leadership, and peer driven accountability.
Our client is seeking a passionate Franchise Business Coach, to play a pivotal role in supporting a network of best-in-class health practices. This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment where you will work closely with franchisees to help them run successful and profitable practices.
- Working with franchisees to identify opportunities and implement business action plans to drive business performance
- Aid in the management of budgets and P&Ls to optimise profitability
- Support businesses around best practice processes and drive efficiencies
- Leading diverse teams and supporting in the recruitment and training initiatives of practice teams
- Drive local area marketing initiatives in region
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years business coaching experience, ideally in franchise
- Experience in the allied health sector is highly advantageous
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Sound knowledge of business and P&L management
- Business-related tertiary qualification preferred
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall, 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion