a revolutionary retail concept that creates enthusiasm & consumer confidence. This business started in 2010 in northern NSW, it then began to start franchising in 2014. The network consists of more than 50 stores in ANZ & the UK.
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, the Franchise Coordinator will have accountability for supporting franchisees across NSW/ACT providing them with the support, skills, training, mentoring and business coaching to improve the performance of their stores.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all Franchise Partners.
- Provide the National Operations Manager with feedback on any significant issues affecting the Franchise Partner network and performance.
- Work with Franchise Partners to provide the necessary support, skills training, mentoring and coaching to consistently improve the performance of their store.
- Support Franchise Partners in achievement of their Quarterly Business Plans and Store KPIs.
- Delivery of Performance Enhancement Programs to address Franchise Partner under-performance.
- Review and analyse Franchise Partner's Avatar reports and quarterly/annual Profit & Loss and other financial statements to identify improvement opportunities.
- Create and maintain financial budgets to track against actuals and variance in sales, cost of goods, average sales value and profits across all Franchise Partner stores.
- Work with various stores individually and collectively to improve sales, reduce overheads and increase profitability.
- Provide coaching, training and mentoring to all Franchise Partners to improve their sales and profitability across the board.
- Work with new Franchise Partners to set up their first quarterly plan, train and assist them in understanding the profitability drivers of their particular franchise using group KPI figures as well as the individual Profit & Loss for that store.
- Coordinate with the Franchise Coordinator Local Area Marketing to identify where Franchise
Partners need additional support and training.
- Ensure that all Franchise Partner's reports are submitted in a timely manner at all times.
- Ensure that all Franchise Partners enter their data into the system in a timely manner at all times.
- Achieve positive engagement with all Franchise Partners to support their buy in and the required actions to improve their store performance.
Skills & Requirements:
- Multi site retail operations experience preferably within a franchise model.
- Exhibits a high degree of emotional intelligence and be able to manage and
influence people internally and externally.
- Strong track record of successfully managing a P&L for a multi million dollar
store portfolio and working with franchisees to build store development plans.
- Thrives in a high performance, results driven, entrepreneurial and family
feel culture with a 'one team' ethos.
- Passionate, positive, tenacious and resilient person who can lead, empower, develop and up skill people to flourish.
To apply please use the link or call Brenton on 02 8024 7146