We have partnered with an Australian QSR success story who is on a mission to deliver great quality fresh and healthy food whilst giving back to the community they serve.
Doing the right thing and being passionate players is at the heart of their business and with ambitious growth plans they are looking for a Franchise Development to join the team.
This is a fast paced, high impact and challenging role putting you in the driving seat of the franchise network growth. With an ambitious target to hit, the Franchise Development Manager will be accountable for creating and delivering the recruitment strategy to deliver on the objectives for store openings.
Reporting to the General Manager of Operations you will bring together your experience, knowledge and industry connections to identify and attract new franchisees to the business and work collaboratively with your colleagues to deliver a seamless on-boarding process
What we're looking for
Franchise Development Manager with 5+ years' experience in the recruitment of franchise partners. Whilst desirable QSR experience is not essential. In addition, through your experience and achievements, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Entrepreneurial individual who thrives in a start-up, innovative, customer centric and fast paced environment
- Exhibit a high degree of emotional intelligence with the ability to forge strong relationships internally and externally
- Create and successfully implement strategies to attract Australia's best franchisees to join the business
- Brand Ambassador who has the personality and tenacity to bring people on an exciting journey to deliver an ambitious target of new store openings
- Values driven individuals who shares in a vision to do a lot of good and give back to the community
What's on offer
- Progressive and innovative organisation who will provide opportunities for growth & career advancement
- Attractive salary package and bonus incentive
- Amazing colleagues and office space
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Chris Barr on (02) 8024 7145 for a confidential discussion