About our Client
Entering the Australian market ten years ago this brand exploded on to the food scene and has grown to dominate in its sector. You know this brand, you've watched as it has captured the imagination of Aussies everywhere and you've marvelled at their innovation, their attention to customer service but there's so much more to come.
About the Role
A rare opportunity to join the business leading a key region of franchise stores in Victoria. You will have operational and financial responsibility across your region, providing quality coaching and support to your franchise partners to deliver on the brands exceptional standards in both quality and service.
* Hire and develop a high performing restaurant team
* Support franchise partners and restaurant managers in team recruitment processes, training and performance management
* Work with Franchise partners to effectively manage their P&L and drive business profitability
* Effectively support restaurant to deliver the highest standards of food safety & food quality
* Support overall operational process and standards to ensure stores are adhering to business standards
* Responsible for ensuring that restaurants are fully compliant to food safety & WH&S requirements
* Educate and coach teams to deliver best in class customer experience and service
Skills and Experience
* Prior multi-site management experience in QSR, F&B or other franchise retail environment
* Strong leadership and influencing ability and high level of people and relationship management skills
* Experience in managing store P&L's and ability to identify opportunities in sales and profit
* Good understanding of exceptional customer experience standards and how to coach this in others
* Must have valid Australian driver's license and able to travel
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.