- 3 Month Contract located in Melbourne CBD
- Deliver 2 major website projects
- Be part of the revamp of an iconic Melbourne facility
About the company:
Our client is an iconic Melbourne community centre who is currently embarking on a 'revamp' and delivering a suite of new services & programs in 2020. Breaking away from their traditional offering, they will become the epicentre for business, tech & more!
About the role:
Working as a part of a 6-person development team, you'll work closely with both Designs and backend developers to deliver two website platforms for the organisation; one new, and one existing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build & optimise two website platforms in line with set requirements
- Apply brand standards across all product platforms including CMS templates and front-end interfaces
- Provide feedback & recommendations on best practice and ensure project timelines are met.
- Ensure site is compliant to relevant regulartry guidelines such as WCAG 2.0
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience coding languages such as; JS, HMTL & CSS
- Experience in API Integration, payment gateways & member portals
- Understanding of back-end coding; PSP & SCSS
- Strong time management skills & attention to detail
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a business that lives it values and what the brand stands for.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!