- 12 month contract, located in Melbourne CBD
- Flexible working policies and culture
- Opportunity to work across a range of projects
About the company:
This business is well recognised as not only being a disruptor within the health insurance sector, but also the fastest growing. With a passion for all things "customer", this organisation is nimble, agile and lean - looking for a strategic marketing expert to join the ranks in a senior role.
About the role:
Key responsibilities include:
- Participate hands-on in the code to successfully deliver high-quality, extensible and maintainable software.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with mobile platforms.
- Unify the code base between mobile and web as much as reasonably possible.
- Evaluate and implement new technologies & toolsets that will guide us towards their goals.
- Practice agile software delivery techniques on daily basis, and help drive the team toward best-practices.
Key attributes required:
- Experience in React, Angular or similar framework; bonus points for React Native.
- Nice to haves; Node.JS, SASS, Webpack, Jest, Git
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management & attention to detail
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a business that lives it values and what the brand stands for.
How to apply:
Please click on the APPLY button to be considered or connect with me, Brett Knowles, on Linkedin.