About the company
Our client is an Australian owned business who are a leader in intelligent product identification and inspection solutions for the manufacturing industry. They work with Australian manufacturers of all sizes to implement the right hardware and software for their business goals.
About the role
Reporting to the Software Delivery Manager this role will be an integral part of the team. You will contribute to the development of new commercially viable software, deliver software development projects, and provide support for enhancement and bug fixes on existing software.
- Develop, document, test, and release of reliable software
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of current software
- Take responsibility to ensure technical skills are maintained and developed
- Actively supporting and participating in workshops and innovation
Skills & Experience
- 2 - 4 years' experience working as a Web developer or similar role
- Degree qualification in relevant discipline
- Strong full stack Web Development experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
Be a part of a social and rewarding culture. Their team is made up of passionate, dedicated and driven individuals who thrive in learning and developing their skillset.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for a confidential chat.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.