- Amazing opportunity to drive success of a brand new charitable initiative
- Brand new role in a growing organisation with a national footprint
- Inner Western Suburbs
About the company
Our client is a market-leading services provider, helping Corporate Australia to make healthier food choices. They have recently launched a charitable arm to their business, which seeks to donate healthy, nutritious food to those in need across Australia. As a result, this is a newly-created role to support the business in driving success and uptake of the new initiative.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager, the Fundraising Coordinator will have the opportunity to work in a varied role working across both fundraising and communications.
- Build awareness of the new charitable initiative through multiple channels: DM, eDM, Social Media, Website
- Create and manage campaigns to encourage participation, engaging with third party agencies for execution
- Provide guidance on best-practice fundraising, assisting with process development and system selection
- General external communications for the wider business, including regular eDM updates and other customer-facing publications
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space e.g. Marketing / Communications
- Demonstrated experience of broad marketing / communications in a fundraising capacity
- Exemplary written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working with DM / eDM campaigns and working with third-party agency providers
You will be an adaptable and hands-on fundraising professional with a passion for garnering support for a worthy cause. You will be comfortable managing multiple projects with strong attention to detail and organisational skills. You will be comfortable working autonomously as well as within team environment, engaging with both internal and external stakeholders.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Communication or Fundraising feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!