About the organisation
Our client is a well-known not-for-profit provider of welfare and support services across Victoria. They are currently seeking an immediatley available fundraising and donor services professional to support them through a busy period. Immediate start, based in the CBD.
The Fundraising Coordinator will provide high quality customer service as the first point of contact for all donor enquiries. You will be responsible for responding to a large volume of incoming calls and qualifying who the best contact is, providing advice or processing their request. You can demonstrate empathy and compassion when dealing with queries, and have a can-do attitude and a helpful, friendly and confident manner. You have stellar problem-solving skills and are proactive in wanting to get to the bottom of any query. You're curious and take initiative to help solve questions and queries that come through the phone line and are able to multi-task while handling multiple queries. Equally, you will have excellent skills and experience in data entry. You love to use the numerical keypad and can enter data with your eyes closed! You will be responsible for processing donations, database management, and producing regular reports.
- Answering large volume of inbound phone calls and qualifying who the best point of contact is, providing advice, or processing their request
- Provide excellent customer service and donor care to all stakeholders
- Responsible for donation phone line and responding to all donation requests
- High volume data entry regarding customer details, database updates, account details, and processing donations
- Database maintenance and management, ensuring accuracy of donor records
- Donation processing including data entry, receipting and deductions
Skills & Attributes
- Prior experience in fundraising or donor relations
- Ability to solve enquiries using problem solving and initiative
- Experience with Donman or Raisers Edge
- Work collectively with a group of people to ensure high customer service standards are met and maintained
- Reliable, self-driven and positive individual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen problem solver with strong attention to detail and organisation skills
APPLY NOW or contact Katie Newman or Lauren Madden on 8613 3599 for more information.
Due to a high volume of applications, only those suitable applicants will be contacted.