About the Company
Our client is well-known and loved charity, focused on improving the lives of children. Based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, they have the opportunity to bring on-board a Fundraising Manager for a short-term contract. Immediate start available, and the potential to stay with the organisation longer-term.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Fundraising Manager will work to drive programmes to attract donors to the organisation.
- Lead and motivate the team in their roles
- Stakeholder engagement - both internal and external
- Budget management and reporting
- Delivery of projects to tight deadlines
Skills & Experience
- Fundraising team leadership experience, ideally within a regular giving environment
- Highly organised, and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Experience in Raiser's Edge, or similar software preferable
Flexibility to work part-time if preferred, easy central location, and a super friendly team.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.