- Exciting opportunity to develop giving programs within a well-known charity
- Incredibly inspiring cause, great team culture
- Inner Suburbs Location
About the Organisation
This amazing children-focused organisation has been operating in Australia for over 40 years. Through research, advocacy and support services, they provide information and much needed assistance to Australian families during the times they need it the most. Having undergone a major organisational transformation over the last couple of years, and at the start of a brand new 3-year strategy there are many exiting times ahead. They are seeking a fundraising specialist to join their growing national team to help the organisation reach its newly diversified fundraising goals.
About the Role
Reporting in to the National Fundraising Manager, you will be involved in the strategic planning and growth of existing programs across cash appeals & regular giving. With support from the board and the exec to start doing things "differently", you will have free rein to exercise your creativity and put your innovative ideas to good use!
- Work with the National Fundraising Manager to develop strategies and budgets to grow appeals and regular giving programs
- End to end management of fundraising campaigns from design, development and delivery through to analysis
- Development of an acquisition strategy to increase supporter base through various channels
- Mapping the donor journey and identification of viable communications at each stage of the lifecycle
- Database analysis and recommendations for customer-centric engagement development
- Identify and evaluate emerging trends in fundraising
- Engage with third party providers for outsourced services where required
If you have experience in producing fundraising campaigns and regular giving programs and want to be part of a driven and passionate team, we would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in direct marketing appeals and donor communications
- Targeting and post campaign reporting experience
- The experience and confidence to shape and guide the future direction of the relevant programs
- Experience developing campaigns for direct mail, eDM, digital and SMS
- Experience in DonMan or equivalent fundraising database
- Experience managing the donor lifecycle
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A donor-focused, passionate and driven attitude
How to apply
Click the button or for a confidential discussion, call Danielle Bennetto on 03 8613 3598. If this doesn't quite feel like the role for you, but you know of someone in your network who may be interested, please do pass it on!