Our client is a privately owned food retail business headquartered in Tasmania. Despite Covid the business continues to thrive and grow and is seeking a General Manager to drive the business to the next level.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO, you will have full P&L responsibility for a subsidiary / business unit, indirectly managing a team of 70 people.
As part of the role you will be responsible for :
- Driving the strategic direction of the business unit
- Being part of the wider executive leadership and contributing to the strategic plan of the wider business
- Providing outstanding leadership to all employees
- Driving commercial and operational improvement across all functions mainly supply chain, procurement and sales
Experience & Skills
To ensure your success in this role, you must present with:
- Leadership experience gained from retail, FMCG or QSR environments
- Experience managing P&L
- A highly commercial and strategic leader who has proven experience in significantly growing businesses
- Strong operational or supply chain background particularly across grocery
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ideally blend of experience gained from blue - chip multinationals and owner - operator environments
This is your opportunity to join an organisation with an exceptional culture and proven track history. You will have the autonomy and support in shaping the strategic direction of this high potential business growing the business locally and nationally
Please note this role is based in Tasmania.
If this sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Christine Armadass on for a confidential discussion. Thank you.