Our client is an ASX listed industry leader that delivers best in class manufacturing solutions for food, beverage, agriculture and industrial customers around Australia and New Zealand. Ongoing transformation, numerous acquisitions, continued capital investment and a focus on sustainability and innovation, along with a strong balance sheet, has enabled them to take an industry leading position and drive significant growth over the next 2-3 years. To achieve this agenda, the executive team are restructuring the business to focus more on customer, category and scalable growth.
To drive this agenda, a GM role has been created that will focus on servicing and growing the food and beverage customer base. Reporting to the Divisional MD, you will:
- Create the strategy and roadmap to achieve transformational objectives
- Assess and re-align structure, people and process
- Introduce sales excellence, planning and best practice business development / account management capability
- Identify and lead margin improvement programs
- Create a customer and category leadership culture
- Lead customer intimacy initiatives to develop bespoke and innovative technical solutions
- Lead pricing and demand planning initiatives engaging with finance, supply chain and manufacturing
- Deliver double digit organic growth with emphasis on new customers
The ideal candidate will be:
- Tertiary qualified
- An inspirational leader with experience in sales and customer and capability to drive new business growth
- knoweldegable of the levers and decision making process within food and beverage customers gained from working for an FMCG company or selling into FMCGs (i.e. chemicals, packaging, industrial solutions etc.)
- Experienced in technical manufacturing environments
- Highly commercial and analytical - data driven, experienced in margin improvement, pricing and demand planning
- Exceptional communicator with the gravitas to work with the Chief Executive and Board as well as shop floor
This is a great career opportunity with development and succession planning potential and an exceptional package will be ofered to attract the best!
For more information please call David Braham on 8613 3533 or click the APPY button.