YGAP is an International Development not-for-profit with an innovative approach to poverty alleviation. They back impact entrepreneurs - or as they like to call them 'local leaders' - with solutions to local problems in some of the world's toughest communities. Rather than imposing their perceived solutions on a foreign community, YGAP support the local leaders who live there and have developed their own. They work across Africa, SE Asia, the Pacific and Australia and have to date, improved the lives of over 600,000 people globally.
YGAP foster an environment of high performance and innovation throughout the organisation, which contributes to the success of campaigns such as Polished Man. There is a rare opportunity to join their Senior Leadership Team as General Manager of Fundraising to drive independent streams of revenue and exceed targets.
Reporting to the CEO, the General Manager of Fundraising has a pivotal role in shaping the future of income generation for YGAP and Polished Man. With Campaigns, Grants and Partnerships all part of the existing portfolio, there is now an opportunity to develop new fundraising products to diversify and grow income. You will be responsible for strengthening partner relationships and identifying new communities and donors to get involved to create deep, sustainable impact globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and delivering integrated fundraising strategies for long term growth
- Nurture and grow existing fundraising streams
- Develop a strong digital fundraising strategies that supports campaigns and fundraising
- Product development based on research and incorporating innovation
- Set annual revenue targets for the portfolio
- People management
- Work with agencies to deliver outstanding campaign creative
- Establish relationships and network across Australia's philanthropy community
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Demonstrated success in designing and delivering digital fundraising campaigns with proven financial results
- Strong technical expertise in fundraising product development with a digital focus
- Extensive experience acquiring and nurturing Corporate Partnerships and High Net Worth donors
- Existing networks in the Australian philanthropic or social impact sector
- Team leadership experience
- Ability to work with agencies to develop campaign creative
- Experience managing grants (ideally global)
Please click the Apply Now button or call Lyndsey Walker on 03 8613 3518 for a confidential discussion. Six Degrees are the retained partner on this assignment, all direct applications with be forwarded to Six Degrees.