Our client is a leading QSR organisations with a sizeable store network across Australia bringing their much loved brand to the millions of customers they serve every year.
In growth mode, 2019/20 is tipped to be a big year with exciting plans to open new stores and enhance the customer experience.
As a leadership role, you will report to the Operations Director with end to end accountability for a multi-million dollar portfolio and a team across NSW/ACT. You will play an instrumental role in shaping the operational framework and the recruitment strategy to support the organisation as it grows.
You will be empowered to explore and innovate to build a one team, customer first culture and create an unbeatable market leading QSR experience. This is a hands-on operational role and you will be seen as a positive and strong presence across your network.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, high energy, high impact leader who thrives in a 'start-up' environment. In addition, through your experience and achievements, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
* QSR specialist with 5+ years' experience in multi-site management who thrive in an entrepreneurial - 'start-up' - innovative, customer centric and fast paced environment
* Exhibit a high degree of emotional intelligence with the ability to forge strong relationships internally and externally
* Create and successfully deliver operational frameworks, training and development strategies to support a business during its launch phase
* Brand Ambassador who has the personality and tenacity to bring people on an exciting journey delivering successful openings and continued success of a QSR business
What's on offer
* Progressive and innovative organisation who will provide opportunities for growth & career advancement
* Be part of a successful and expanding QSR organisation
* Attractive REM package and performance based bonus
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Chris Barr on (02) 8024 7145 for a confidential discussion