Restaurant Brands is one of the leading QSR franchisee organisations with over 300 stores across Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii, bringing some of the worlds most loved brands to the 46.5 million customers they serve every year.
In December Restaurant Brands entered into an exciting partnership with Taco Bell and over the next 5 years will be opening up to 40 stores across NSW & ACT. To support the business during this incredibly exciting time they are looking for an Operations Manager to lead the Taco Bell project.
As a senior leadership role, you will report to the CEO of Restaurant Brands Australia with the responsibility of opening launching Taco Bell and opening the first stores in Sydney this year.
You will be instrumental in building the operational framework and recruitment strategy to power the successful launch of the first stores and further stores over the next 5 years.
As the face of Taco Bell NSW & ACT you will build working partnerships with YUM!, Taco Bell and Restaurant Brands New Zealand to deliver an unbeatable customer experience and the high expectations of great quality Mexican food customers love Taco Bell for.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, high energy, high impact leader who thrives in a 'start-up' environment. In addition, through your experience and achievements, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
* QSR specialist with 5+ years' experience in multi-site management that thrives in an entrepreneurial - 'start-up' - innovative, customer centric and fast paced environment
* Exhibit a high degree of emotional intelligence with the ability to forge strong relationships internally and externally
* Create and successfully deliver operational frameworks, training and development strategies to support a business during its launch phase
* Brand Ambassador who has the personality and tenacity to bring people on an exciting journey delivering successful openings and continued success of a QSR business
What's on offer
* Progressive and innovative organisation who will provide opportunities for growth & career advancement
* Be part of the launch of a global QSR Brand across NSW & ACT
* Attractive REM package and performance-based bonus
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Chris Barr on (02) 8024 7145 for a confidential discussion