About the company
Our client is a global professional body recognised as a market leader offering best practice in standards and regulations within the land, real estate, construction and infrastructure industries.
About the role
The MD will shape the direction of this professional body in Oceania, be visible and active in the ANZ marketplace helping achieve strong growth for the business. Establishing effective working relationships with key stakeholders including government, education and corporate environments will be crucial for this role. The MD will also be responsible for building and leading a motivated and engaged team.
It will also be essential to create effective working relationships with colleagues globally and strong leadership contribution is expected in all matters related to standards, ethics and skills development.
Skills & Experience
- MD/GM/Executive level experience gained within the professional services environment, ideally banking, finance, strategy consulting
- Proven ability to influence at all levels and build strong working relationships with key stakeholders ideally government/education/built corporate environment
- Strong business development skills, with proven ability to identify opportunities and convert these opportunities to drive growth
- A highly commercial and strategic leader with experience driving operational and commercial performance improvement for the business
- Ideally experience working in complex and matrix environments with multiple stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills
- Tertiary qualified
This is a unique company with a great professional but collaborative culture. We are seeking passionate, highly energetic professionals with a strong business development bent and influencing skills to bring strategic direction and guidance to this business unit.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513