- Support your local and regional team members and drive service delivery in your dedicated geographic region across Victoria
- Permanent full-time role located in Melbourne's South East suburbs
- Drive and develop the organisation's goals
About the organisation
Our client is a household name in childcare, providing before and after care programs nationally across Australia. They pride themselves on partnering with key professionals and educational providers to deliver exceptional evidence-based training programs for children. Role located in Victoria with support and partnership with other key offices interstate.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this senior leader will oversee a team of direct reports of Regional Managers and support Compliance Managers, Quality Managers and Key Account Managers to meet their goals.
You will manage ensure the safe service delivery of quality childcare services and have responsibilities in financial outcomes, compliance and day to day operations. Together with the leadership team, you will develop and execute the business' strategic goals and direction.
- Deliver high quality service delivery in line with internal guidelines and external compliance and local regulator rules
- Lead, coach and foster professional development of team members located in office and in regional areas to
- Strong partnership with key stakeholders in both the external marketplace and internal teams around the country
- Assist the sales team to build growth and attendance across services
- Assist in identifying and delivering on operational efficiencies and service improvements
- Promote and develop business initiatives as a member of the executive team
- Ensure safety standards are being met across local and regional services
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Significant experience leading an operational function
- Proven leadership and strong relationship building skills
- Demonstrated experience in financial management and delivering financial outcomes
- Experience leading a remote team desirable
- Experience with the childcare sector or similar service desirable
- Work with a quality driven, high performing team with a strong leadership team
- Travel allowance available and opportunities for bonus
- Be a part of an innovative organisation who will support you with ongoing opportunities for growth and training
Please click the Apply Now button or call Lauren Madden on 03 8613 3547 for a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity with our client.