About the company
Our client is a highly profitable global professional services firm offering specialised solutions to large, medium and small corporates. In Australia, the business is still in its infancy, growing rapidly over the past 5 years largely via acquisitions.
About the role
The General Manager will have full P&L accountability for the Australian division, shaping the strategic direction of the business to ensure the EBITDA growth expectations of the shareholders are met. This is a hands-on and visible role where the incoming General Manager will be the brand ambassador of the organisation in Australia. Imperative to the role will be business development, leveraging on the wider networks and positioning of the global parent company. Additionally, the General Manager will be responsible for leading and motivating a high performing team.
Skills & Experience
- GM/Executive level experience gained within the professional services environment including financial services, management consulting, legal, engineering consulting, architecture, advertising, market research OR business to business services environment including banking, telecommunications, utilities, facilities management, software solutions et al.
- Strong business development skills, with proven ability to identify opportunities and convert these opportunities to drive growth
- A highly commercial and strategic leader with experience driving operational and commercial performance improvement for the business
- Proven ability to influence at all levels and build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Agile with an entrepreneurial bent
- Ideally experience working in complex and matrix environments with multiple stakeholders
- Tertiary qualified - ideally law
This is a unique company with a great professional but collaborative culture. We are seeking passionate, highly energetic professionals with a strong business development bent and influencing skills to bring strategic direction and guidance to this business unit.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513.