About the company
Our client is a market leader in their sector with expansion overseas happening due to quality of product and a more diversified product portfolio. They are an established national brand going through a large transformation throughout the AsiaPac region.
About the role
The role is required to own the logistics division in an expanding network. Although the network is established, continued growth and a drive for high customer service levels requires this new role to be created.
- Manage two teams, one in Sydney and one in Singapore.
- Perform a diagnostic on the existing logistics network and implement changes on basic KPIs and overall network design
- Review the status of all third party contracts and recommend improvements where necessary
- Review operations in all port hubs and establish new ways of working to remove bottle necks on both import and export
Skills & Experience
- Experience in managing broad logistics teams that have undertaken transformational change
- Exposure to implementing network design ideally across multiple countries particularly in Asia
- Experience in managing and reviewing third party warehouse and transport providers
- A strength in logistics but broader end to end supply chain experience
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
As the business evolves you will need to be a change agent that can adapt to the various cultures across ANZ and Asia.
- A business going through lots of organic growth and expansion
- Transformational change
- Career progression
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your CV.