About the Company
How many true "Global" FMCG marketing roles are there in Australia? If you have food or beverages experience and have worked with international markets then this could be the role for you. This company isn't big but its already captured the attention of a worldwide audience. Innovation for these guys is huge business. With an aggressive growth agenda, supported by a healthy/ good for you ethos this company has a clear focus on where they want to be.
About the Role
This Global Marketing Manager role combines marketing leadership, strategic planning, brand building and insights, and will present as a broad and exciting opportunity to a self-driven and ambitious individual. Reporting into the Global Marketing Director (based in Sydney) your role will be to work with the Global network (10+ countries) and act as the brand guardian to maintain the brand's integrity and values across all marketing and communication initiatives
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or related field
- 8+ years' experience within FMCG
- Focus on food or beverages essential
- Experience working with International markets
- An in depth understanding of creating global strategies and defining and promoting brand values and awareness with an exceptional an eye for detail
- Understanding of, and enthusiasm for small team mentality i.e. high responsibility, accountability and autonomy
- You will also have a naturally enquiring mind that will challenge the status quo and encourage creativity and innovation- an entrepreneurial flair is a must!
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or connect with Ivor Lloyd-Rees on LinkedIn