About our Client
Our client is a leader in the retail fashion space, based in Melbourne with over 300 stores across multiple global regions. They are in an exciting period of growth and expansion, with the brand launching into new global regions and further expanding their store network.
About the Role
Reporting into the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end fulfilment process for this retailers online customer orders at a global level. You will work closely with their global warehouse network to ensure the business is meeting their customer service targets.
* Processing of all online customer orders globally
* Performance management of outsourced 3PL providers
* Maintaining operational performance and influence 3PL partners to align with business performance standards
* Stock checks and replenishment of online processing supplies to 3PL providers
* Assist with weekly forecasting and fulfilment initiatives
* Proactively plan future capacity requirements
* Delivery, improvement and KPI reporting
* Continuous improvement projects
Skills and Experience
* Prior experience in a similar role within a retail or direct to consumer business
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Previous experience in working with a global distribution network is highly desirable
* Competent in use of MS Office and WMS systems
* Competent in the use of MS Office and WMS systems
* Agility to learn new software and business systems
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.