Movember is the leading charity changing the face of men's health on a global scale, focusing on mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer and testicular cancer. The charity raises funds to deliver innovative, breakthrough research and support programs that enable men to live happier, healthier and longer lives.
About the role
Reporting to the Global Director of Digital & Direct Channels you will be responsible for the execution and design of Movember's global social media strategy and the delivery of all organic content. Leading a team of Country Social Media experts across APAC, North America and Europe to engage & strengthen the Movember communities through social channels.
- Design and implement Movember's Social Media Strategy to align with their business goals across health impact and income generation
- Accountable for the delivery of the Movember social strategy and all organic content within social channels to deliver lead gen, conversion and brand awareness goals.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to build out & manage the global social calendar in alignment with programs and local needs.
- Work closely with the Performance Marketing team on continuity and sequencing of messaging and campaigns.
- Oversee all social media accounts' design, work with local social media team to ensure consistency within a Movember framework in the regions
- Build a high performing team providing clarity and support to ensure they deliver on operational and strategic objectives
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in a similar role with a hands-on approach and demonstrable ability to work independently taking initiative to ensure stakeholder expectations and deliverables are met.
- Solid knowledge of organic social platform algorithms and current trends driving engagement and reachDemonstrated experience leading a team of social media experts
- Proven experience across social media channels, with exposure to creative, production and insights
Movember is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community and workplace - a place where we can all be ourselves, and each have the equal opportunity to succeed and be recognised for our unique contribution. We value the experiences, skills and perspectives of all individuals and actively encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds. We make recruitment decisions based on applicants' skills, experience and knowledge, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click the APPLY button and follow the links to submit your application. Kindly note, the recruitment of this role is being exclusively managed by Jo Krause & Anna Garner-Hodgson at Six Degrees Executive. If you would like to have a confidential discussion prior to applying, please contact Anna on 0452 400 323.