About the company
Our client is an outsourced logistics service providing highly desired products across the globe. Working in a flat structure this role has a highly established team with strong processes that are currently going through a transformational program.
About the role
The role brings together a complex global netwrok, a unique last mile delivery process, an expansive integrated planning process all surrounded by exceptionally high customer service standards
- Manage a large unionised workforce with complex labour planning issues.
- Bring together a wide ranging data set in order to optimise an integrated planning process
- Balance the supply and demand challenges of an extreme peak season with make to order, just in time delivery
- Ensure quality standards are maintained and appropriate RSPCA regulations are adhered to.
- Strict adherance to delivering to well behaved people and checking delivery dockits twice
Skills & Experience
- Low tolerance to COR rules coupled with a high tolerance to alcohol will be an advantage
- Exposure to Drone drop delivery and/or Block Chain knowledge enhancing proof of origin is highly desirable
- Complex Air Freight and route planning experience
- Optimisation of IBP process with a largely paper based system would be useful
- Being jolly, a love of animals, a white beard and a general good manner will be expected
An extremely happy place to work despite the 364 day planning horizon and one evening distribution window.
- Spreading Christmas cheer
- Excellent holidays
- Free food
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your CV.