About the company
Our client is one of Australia's leading FMCG exporters who encompass an impressive portfolio of some of Australia's most iconic food brands. Having seen significant growth year on year, they now require an experienced Market Activation professional to help them in the execution of their global strategy.
About the role
Reporting to the International Marketing Manager, this role is responsible for leading the development and execution of global trade marketing plans across distributor networks in 5 key regions . In particular you will take ownership of BTL marketing activity across retail and food service channels, working with international distributors to manage the end to end execution of in-market promotional programs and seasonal campaigns. You will also be responsible for effective trade spend utilisation, range optimisation and scoping channel expansion and NPD opportunities across both retail and foodservice channels.
- Work extensively with international distributors to ensure full integration of the global marketing plan into distributor business planning
- Develop and implement trade marketing plans that leverage distributor campaigns and align with global marketing initiatives
- Develop local promotional programs and in-store activation plans and conduct post program analysis to identify opportunities and improvements for the future
- Understand unique market requirements relevant to overseas markets
- Develop BTL marketing collateral and trade support tools to drive brand image and positioning globally
- Application of category management principles to identify range, channel, market and NPD opportunities across both retail and foodservice channels
- Optimise trade spend budgets
- Adhere to export guidelines and regional nuances
- Support the regional sales team in establishing a strong customer network worldwide
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field e.g. Marketing, Commerce or Business
- International and/or export experience essential along with distributor network management
- Strong experience in channel marketing or retailer activations - Grocery / Food Service
- Strong stakeholder management, relationship building and communication skills
- Strong project and budget management experience
- Culturally aware with ability to work effectively in a cross cultural environment
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion.