About the company
Our client is one of the Australia's leading premium spirits companies who are driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and possessing an entrepreneurial spirit. They are currently seeking a highly organised and proactive marketing professional to fulfil the newly created role of Global Trade Marketing Specialist.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, this role is responsible for bringing our clients brand(s) to life through integrated shopper programs across all key trade channels.
- Lead the development of insight-led strategies for global on and off premise BTL campaigns which clearly deliver against the brand objectives for the channel
- Externally focused, bring the voice of the customer into the organisation
- Create innovative NPD activation plans that drive trial and awareness of the brands
- Take a leading role in monitoring and reviewing all tactical trade executions to ensure sound ROI
- Identify key competitor initiatives, evaluating their execution and assessing any subsequent implications or opportunities
- Manage the BTL budget and ensure learnings from time in trade inform future activations
- Develop and nurture effective relationships between brand, sales and agency teams.
- 4+ years of trade marketing experience both on and off premise
- Worked in FMCG, retail or a premium product category
- Degree qualified in a business or retail discipline
- Results focused with the ability to influence and negotiate with key internal and external stakeholders!
- You will have previous experience building solid relationships across both the sales and marketing functions.
- MOST importantly, you will be passionate, enthusiastic and driven by the opportunities that the role may present you!
To apply, click the APPLY button below or call Charlotte Woolford on 8613 3528