About the company
Our client is an ASX listed businesses that has several brands in their portfolio. The business is focused on "thinking differently" in order to engage a diverse base of consumers across their brands in an authentic and customer centric way. The business has gone from strength to strength as they continue to grow and acquire new businesses and are now looking for a GM of Marketing to lead the team.
This business-critical appointment will take a lead role in shaping the future growth trajectory and continue to drive brand awareness and sales growth. Strategic Marketing is regarded as an essential building block to business success, so it is imperative that the appointed candidate can bridge the gap between setting a clear strategic vision, and delivering strong brand and marketing strategies that resonate with a wide array of consumers. You will be responsible driving the overarching marketing strategy with a strong focus on e-commerce and CRM across 5 brands to ensure you deliver on commercial and strategic growth plans. You will also lead and mentor 4 direct reports and a team of 13 and be required to get the trenches and happy to play a hands-on role when required. This is a high profile leadership role that interacts with a number of internal and external stakeholders, imperative to your success will be your ability to influence key stakeholders and build collaborative relationships internally and externally.
- Develop the retail marketing strategy to drive the demand and continued sales growth
- Optimise the brand experience across all consumer touch including digital, CRM and e-commerce
- Provide leadership, strategic direction, and overall management to the team
- Continuous optimisation across all channels and programs and focus on analytics
- Establish and foster a culture of innovation, and mindset of challenging the status quo in order to drive business growth
Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification with emphasis on Business or Marketing
- Experience within a retail environment a must
- Demonstrated experience & success within a senior marketing role with strong brand and promotional undertone
- E-commerce and CRM experience highly advantageous
- Strong commercial acumen
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Track record of developing and coaching talent
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button now. For any additional specific questions or to have a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512.