About the company
We are working exclusively with our client, who is a world class customer service organisation within the energy sector. They pride themselves on their solution based and customer centric set up, leading the way with end to end energy solutions for their business customers. Having experienced phenomenal growth, they are continuously identifying opportunities across the business, through partnerships, data, and approach, to really accelerate their growth further, develop the loyalty of their customer base, and retain their existing business.
Throughout their success so far, my client has established a forward thinking and innovative culture. Whilst having a significant market share, both in distribution and supply, they still remain agile, quick to react and creative in their proposition. It is this consultative approach that really sets them apart from the competition.
The environment, whilst aesthetically being one of the best offices in Brisbane, is mature and autonomous. Empowerment to generate ideas and think "outside the box" is commonplace. The business, and in particular this team, thrives on being entrepreneurial. They attract some of the best talent, and reward this with very competitive remuneration, great benefits and a focus on both well-being and giving back to the community.
About the role
As the GM of Marketing and Customer, you would be responsible for influencing lead generation and sales conversion through sound marketing strategies. The organisation has embarked on a rebrand, which is shortly to go live, and there is opportunity to drive and develop their brand awareness going forward. The energy solutions sector of the business, has grown 139% in the past 2 years, and the marketing team is one of the biggest avenues to accelerate this growth further. This role is all about internally servicing the business, internal promotion of the marketing brand, owning the funnel of lead generation, and focusing on digital marketing strategy.
- Setting a clear and concise strategy, vision and direction for the team
- Encouraging a pro-active environment; the team need to advocate internally and drive creative solutions
- Identify targets within the energy sector; conduct product diagnostics, drive solutions through analytics, and look at opportunities to sell a bundled model or solution
- Capitalise on all the systems and data that are in place to achieve growth; deliver on targeted and segmented campaigns
- Focus on metrics around delivery of both deadlines and outcomes
- Management and leadership of your team
- Improving their digital presence - own a digital strategy and leverage social media and content
- Create a culture of continuous improvement; suggest and contributor best practice "pilots" to enhance solutions and influence product development
- Double the lead generation for the department; implementing strategies that can be directly and tangibly attributed to the marketing team
Skills & Experience
- An experienced leader who can drive change; a professional operator who can hold their own with the executive team whilst also inspiring their direct reports by "rolling up their sleeves"
- A modern-day marketer i.e. someone who is able to make detailed use of data and analytics to drive strategy
- Extensive B2B marketing experience
- Experience tracking and reporting of campaigns and project deadlines
- Ability to construct and deliver detailed and effective propositions and business plans
- Proven examples of solution-based approaches to marketing. This department operates very much like a professional services set up
- Tertiary qualifications would be expected
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Chris Southcote-Want on 07 3153 9906 for a confidential discussion
Six Degrees Executive is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates.